About Schroeder PTA
714-894-7268 ext. 2421 www.schroederPTA.com
President: Theresa Chai
Our Mission Statement
The Schroeder PTA will work diligently to provide continuity between students, families and staff to improve education by supporting staff, encouraging students and creating a sense of community.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- To raise the standard of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental , social and spiritual education.
iMOM – iMOM Morning is a simple idea with a profound impact. It’s a 45 minute breakfast held before school where mothers and their children meet with other moms and kids in the school cafeteria. During this time, they discuss a wide range of family topics, spend time together, create fun memories, and are equipped with resources to strengthen their relationship.
All Pro Dad – All Pro Dad’s Day is a simple idea with a profound impact. It’s a 45 minute breakfast held before school where fathers and their children meet with other dads and kids in the school cafeteria. During this time, they discuss a wide range of family topics, spend time together, create fun memories, and are equipped with resources to strengthen their relationship.
Art Masters — Staff and students learn about artists and experience the artist’s techniques through this hands on program. Students creations are displays at our Open House.
Birthday Book Club — Students celebrate their birthday along with others during their birthday month. Crafts and goodies accompany an opportunity to give new Scholastic books to our school library or classroom in honor of their birthday.
Red Ribbon Week — Annual Say “NO” to Drugs program. There are week long activities in each classroom and school wide October 24-28.